What are the current ticket prices?
The Walt Disney World Resort offers a wide variety of tickets customised to fit your holiday needs. Get the ticket that's right for you.
When will I receive my e-ticket?
Your Disney Park Ticket order confirmation will be sent via email shortly after making your booking. You may link your Ticket reservation to your profile in My Disney Experience, enabling you to access your Tickets digitally with the Disney MagicMobile Pass feature. Alternatively, please present your Disney Park Ticket order confirmation at a Theme Park Ticket window at any Walt Disney World Park to collect your tickets in Resort.
How do tickets work?
We offer a range of ticket options so that you can experience the magic your way, whether you prefer to experience one theme park per day with our base ticket or opt for the ultimate flexibility with our Park Hopper Plus option.
First, select the number of days you would like to visit the Parks. Then, select the Theme Park Ticket option which works best for you, choose from:
• Theme Park Ticket – our base Theme Park Ticket offers you admission to one of our 4 magical Theme Parks per day.
• Ticket with Park Hopper Option – when adding our Park Hopper option, you’ll enjoy unlimited same-day entry to all 4 Theme Parks for the duration of your ticket so you can come and go as you please.
• Ticket with Park Hopper Plus Option – our Park Hopper Plus option allows you to enjoy unlimited daily admission to the 4 Theme Parks, plus you can enjoy one of the following experiences per day of your ticket: one visit to either Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park (whichever is open), one visit to ESPN Wide World of Sports, green fees at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, one round of mini golf at Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or one round of mini golf at Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
To enter one of the parks, both a valid ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system are required.
Visit the below link to learn more.
Is there a limit to the number of tickets I can order online?
You can purchase up to 10 adult tickets and 10 child tickets online. If you need more tickets, please call our Disney Experts on 00 800 2006 0809* (freephone) or 00 44 203 666 991** (charges apply).
How can I find out how many days are left on my tickets?
Information regarding remaining days on old or unused tickets may be obtained only by visiting Guest Relations at Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios or the Magic Kingdom Park. In general, if the ticket is unused and does not have an expiration date, you will be able to use or upgrade the old tickets by visiting any Walt Disney World ticket sales location.
Are tickets transferable? Can I give them to someone else to use the remaining days?
Please note that all Multi-Day Theme Park tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person. The person that uses the ticket for the very first time must use the ticket for its entirety. Any tickets that are transferred are in violation of this restriction and are invalid for admission.
If I'm not staying at a Walt Disney World Hotel, what kind of ticket can I buy for the Parks?
If you are not staying at a Disney Resort Hotel, you can still purchase tickets. You can purchase these online, or call our Disney Experts on 00 800 2006 0809* (freephone) or 00 44 203 666 991** (charges apply).
How many Parks are there at Walt Disney World?
There are four Theme Parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park - as well as two Water Parks – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park.
Will any rides at the Disney Parks be closed during my stay?
For any information regarding ride closures at any of our Disney Parks during your stay, please visit our interactive park hours calendar or contact our Disney Experts on 00 800 2006 0809* (freephone) or 00 44 203 666 991** (charges apply) for the most up-to-date advice.
Where can guests meet Disney characters?
One recommended way to meet Disney characters are at Walt Disney World restaurants with Character Dining options. Disney Characters also appear near certain Disney Theme Park attractions - view the individual park calendars for details.
What ride restrictions are there?
Some of the attractions at Walt Disney World Resort have restrictions to ensure Guest safety. Typical safety restrictions include height restrictions, health and safety advisories, and accessibility guidelines. These restrictions and advisories are listed on the individual attraction pages throughout the website.
Where can I find more information about Disney Parks?
Walt Disney World guest services provides additional information regarding these topics:
• Where to find ATMs
• Baby Care Centres
• Camera services
• First Aid
• Mail and Post Office locations
• Package Pick-up locations
• Disney's PhotoPass Service
• Rider Swap and which attractions use this option
• Special dietary requests
• How to rent pushchairs, wheelchairs or electric convenience vehicles
What are the Theme Park Rules and Regulations?
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests please respect the Walt Disney World Resort Rules.