Walt Disney World Theme Parks
Four Amazing Theme Parks and Two Fun-Filled Water Parks
Imagine our fantastic Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Now add in countless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation and it's easy to see why visiting Walt Disney World is the perfect family holiday.
With six amazing lands to explore and 40 magical attractions to enjoy, there are countless memories to be made at Magic Kingdom Park. Watch in wonder as fairy tales come to life before your eyes, and dreams become reality.
- Gather round Cinderella Castle for Happily Ever After, a night-time show that takes you on an unforgettable journey that captures many favourite Disney animated films.
- See Mickey and his friends in Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade and celebrate the stories you love with a magical mix of floats, costumes and original music.
- Speed across a world with no horizons on TRON Lightcycle / Run, a brand-new attraction based on the Disney sci-fi film now open in Magic Kingdom Park.
Find out more about Magic Kingdom
Find yourself in a far-flung corner of the world - or even in the future! Take a glimpse into the wonders of tomorrow at Future World, or spend a day travelling the globe at World Showcase.
- Spin through the cosmos on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, a family-thrill attraction with the first ever reverse-launch on a Disney coaster.
- Shrink down to Chef Remy's size for a 4D culinary adventure through Gusteau's restaurant on Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.
- Set sail in Arendelle on Frozen Ever After, a family attraction that whisks you away into the wondrous wintery world of Frozen on an ancient Norwegian vessel.
Learn more about Epcot
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Step into a land of exhilarating attractions and thrilling galaxies, where imagined worlds are adventurous realities to explore together.
- Live your Star Wars adventure at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Join the Resistance on a mission with Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and fly the most famous starship on Millenium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Play big in bright, bold Toy Story Land! Take the family for a ride on Slinky Dog Dash and hang on tight for an interstellar romp in a toy rocket on Alien Swirling Saucers!
- Hurtle up and down on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a haunted elevator-themed ride which will see you make your way into another dimension of sight and sound.
Discover Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
It's about to get wild! Explore the world like never before and get up close and personal with some of its most interesting inhabitants - taking in thrilling attractions and spectacular shows along the way.
- Discover Pandora - The World of Avatar, a land that celebrates the magic of nature with two breath-taking attractions which will see you take flight on a banshee or glide into a bioluminescent rainforest.
- Journey deep into the Harambe Wildlife Reserve on Kilimanjaro Safaris and explore the lush African savannah which is home to over 34 different species of exotic wildlife.
- Join Simba and his friends in Festival of the Lion King, a spectacular musical show featuring songs and characters from the beloved film The Lion King.
View Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Disney's Blizzard Beach
It's a winter wonderland with fun for all - in the middle of the Sunshine State! Admire the 'snowcapped' mountain that overlooks the Park - before plummeting from its peak into the waters below!
- Take a soothing break from the action as you float down Cross Country Creek, a rambling river that flows around the entire Park.
- Pre-schoolers and little kids will love Tike's Peak, a polar-themed play land with slides and aquatic activities aplenty. There's even a mini Mt Gushmore!
- Scale the heights of Mt Gushmore on Summit Plummet, where you'll plunge at over 55mph down a 120ft slope - there's a digital clock at the bottom to display your speed!
Discover Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
Wash up on tropical shores or get your adrenaline rushing at this fun Park, where there is something for everyone including roaring rapids, lazy rivers, shark reefs and Florida's largest inland surfing lagoon.
- Slow right down as you lie back and relax on the beautiful Sandy White Beach, with waves lapping and golden sun beaming down as you top up your tan.
- Fun is infectious at Ketchakiddee Creek, a water play area designed just for little ones, with pint-sized slides, fountains and waterfalls.
- Take a wild ride on Crush ‘n' Gusher, a water-coaster raft-ride down 400-ft-long tube slides - one of Typhoon Lagoon's most thrilling attractions!
Discover Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park