2020 Tickets at Walt Disney World
We are only offering Theme Park Base Tickets, which allows you to enjoy admission to one of our 4 magical theme parks per day. Choose between Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park for each day of your visit.
Theme Park Base Ticket Options
• 2-7 Day Theme Park Base Ticket
Please note, Park Hopper & Park Hopper Plus tickets will not be available.
Buy your 2020 Disney Tickets now and enjoy a host of experiences across the Disney Parks, including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Toy Story Land.
Know Before You Go
As you plan your visit to Walt Disney World, we’ve made a number of health and safety updates including enhanced cleaning procedures and adjustments to promote safe physical distancing. To help you make the most of your holiday, here’s what you should know before you go:
Changes to the Magic
If you've visited before, some things will be a little different, but the magic is still as powerful as ever.
To enter a Walt Disney World theme park, each Guest must have:
• A theme park reservation made via the new Disney Park Pass system – along with valid park admission for the same park on the same day
• Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up, which must be worn in all public areas, except while seated for dining
We recommend to have:
• The latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device, where you can get up-to-date information on waiting times for attractions, interactive maps, information on dining and more
• A cashless or contactless form of payment for use throughout the Resort
Health and Safety
With the wellbeing of our Guests and Cast members in mind, we’ve introduced a number of new health and safety measures across Walt Disney World Resort.
For more information on our enhanced health and safety measures, as well as a guide to updated experiences, please visit Disneyworld.co.uk/experience-updates